In this package, different types of solar collectors are considered. User can deal with the following models:
1. Concentrated solar tower model.
2. Concentrated solar tower for steam Rankine cycle MEDpf desalination.
3. Flat Plate Collector.
4. Parabolic trough collector for steam Rankine cycle MEDpf desalination.
5. PTC all types (performance model or design model).
6. PTC for molten salt. (free offer).
7. Photovoltaic model.
8. Solar still model.
9. Solar radiation model (free offer).
10. Concentrated solar tower for gas turbine cycle MSFbr desalination.
11. Concentrated solar tower for ORC MEDpf desalination with storage.
12. Solar PTC for single flash steam MSFbr desalination.
13. Concentrated Solar Gas Engines (Stirling & Brayton).
All cycles are prepared for dynamic and fixed point modeling. All cycles are designed for
desalination and electric power generation.
**MatLab-SimuLink (64bit) should be used to run the model.
Copyright © 2007 by Mohamed A. Sharaf Eldean Ayoub
All rights reserved. No part of this work may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher (Mohamed A. Sharaf Eldean Ayoub). For permission requests,
write to the publisher, addressed “Attention: Permissions Coordinator,” at the address below.
REDS Software Library
Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
All Rights Reserved
User can reform the model based on his need. Dynamic modeling is allowed. Matlab/simulink should be installed on the user device.